|Salary||Competitive plus benefits|
|Hours||40-hour week. Overtime will be paid.|
|Place of Work||Cannock Chase Crematorium, Norton Road, Heath Hayes, Cannock WS12 3HJ|
|Closing Date||29th January 2021|
|Interviews||Video interviews will be held in w/b 1st February|
Horizon Cremation is seeking an enthusiastic Cremator Technician/Gardener to join the team opening the new Cannock Chase Crematorium. We are looking for someone to operate cremators, assist with their maintenance, and undertake cremations in a caring, efficient, and appropriate manner. The role also involves planning and undertaking gardening so the grounds are a beautiful setting in which people will want to linger. This will involve erecting memorials and undertaking horticultural duties in the gardens and grounds. The role will also require you to attend services and work in a compassionate manner with mourners.
Horizon Cremation Limited is building a new generation of crematoria delivering the highest levels of customer care in beautiful facilities. We build carefully considered buildings and employ compassionate people so we can provide the best possible service at a time of distress. Cannock Chase Crematorium is our second facility.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have FCBA or ICCM qualifications to operate a Cremator. However exceptional candidates without qualifications will be considered.
- Have qualifications as a gardener and/or have at least one year’s experience.
- Be an excellent task manager who can show initiative and manager their own workload.
- Demonstrate close attention to detail.
- Take pleasure and pride in delivering excellent customer service.
- Show empathy and compassion in emotional situations.
- Be flexible. Have an interest in learning new skills and be willing to fit into other roles.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues.
Please send an e-mail and covering letter to email@example.com