|Competitive plus benefits
|40-hour week. Overtime will be paid.
|Place of Work
|Cannock Chase Crematorium, Norton Road, Heath Hayes, Cannock WS12 3HJ
|29th January 2021
|Video interviews will be held in w/b 1st February
Horizon Cremation is seeking an enthusiastic Administrator/Service Attendant to join the team opening the new Cannock Chase Crematorium.
The role involves caring for mourners during services, dealing with their enquiries and preparing the ceremony hall. You will liaise with funeral directors and celebrants, take bookings and undertake the arrangements needed to make each service a memorable and touching occasion. The role requires you to administer statutory documentation, oversee internal administration and be involved in memorial sales.
Horizon Cremation Limited is building a new generation of crematoria delivering the highest levels of customer care in beautiful facilities. We build carefully considered buildings and employ compassionate people so we can provide the best possible service at a time of distress. Cannock Chase Crematorium is our second facility.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills and be empathetic and caring.
- Take pleasure and pride in delivering excellent customer service.
- Have administration skills and experience.
- Have good IT skills with a high degree of accuracy and show close attention to detail.
- Be an excellent task manager who can show initiative and manager their own workload.
- Be flexible. Have an interest in learning new skills and be willing to take on other roles as required.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues.
Please send an e-mail and covering letter to email@example.com